01 Nov I AM Walking my Own Path
Look around you. What do you see? Do you see turmoil or do you see love? Do you see anger or do you see joy? Are you adding to the turmoil or are you remembering the greatness that you are and beaming light and love? Are you a vessel for God/Creator to work through? Life is a series of choices. Live your life to its fullest. Life is to be savored like a fine wine. Open your senses to the textures, sounds, smells, and sights that abound in this incredibly amazing world. Live in the abundance of the Creator’s love.
Let’s be reminded that life is ever-changing. But with surrender, faith and trust, we KNOW that in the midst of change, everything is possible and with a new perception, everything is beautiful. Trust that you will be carried wherever you need to go. Trust that you are exactly where you are supposed to be on your path right now.
Take a slow and even breath and imagine yourself filled with positive thoughts of change. In your mind’s eye, feel yourself courageous, strong, and unafraid of change.
Imagine yourself easily breaking from old ways and patterns that no longer serve you. See yourself going forward toward the new with faith and assurance and KNOW that all is well.
“I may not know where I am going… but I know I am on the way”
HEART❤WORK FOR THE MONTH
BE-ing EmPOWERed, means walking on your own path… you do not need the approval of others… you just need courage to be who you are… speak your truth… make your own mistakes and learn from them… and trust that you are exactly where you are supposed to be on your journey.
1. Examine those areas in your life where you are not yet self-empowered and see what choices you have made that you may be willing to change.
2. Ask yourself what makes you get your act powerfully together, what will motivate you to perform on the highest level? As long as you are your own inspiration there is no one else to blame. All your actions, whether you like them or not, are spiritual actions unfolding results and consequences you maybe never have dreamed of but are certainly your destiny and creation.
3. Become aware of your beliefs and how they influence your perceptions. Ghandi says “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.”
4. Surround Yourself with Positive People ~ Laughter is contagious — and so are pessimism and negativity. Surrounding yourself with like-minded, motivated people can help you feel empowered to achieve your goals. If your self-esteem takes a blow, schedule time with positive friends, peers, and family members. Experiencing their positivity can improve your mental well-being, minimize your negativity, and empower you to follow your dreams.
5. Re-examine your past and memories you may have suppressed. Areas of unconsciousness represent areas you are unaware of, but that doesn’t mean they don’t influence you.
6. Walk away from situations that rob you of your personal power.
7. Let go of control over others. Trying to control others is usually a sign of fear and resistance. We cannot be self-empowered when we are trying to control others.
8. Connect with all the aspects of yourself. Get to know your inner child, your logical adult and your spiritual or higher self. Work on integrating the three into a harmonious unit.
9. Practice Self-Care ~ this includes any activity that you do for yourself to feel happy and healthy. It can include everything from eating right and exercising… to treating yourself to a spa treatment. Scheduling time to relax and rejuvenate will make you more productive. Additionally, being kind to yourself can help you be confident in your ability to address and overcome challenges.
* -:¦:-*~**-❤-*~** -:¦:-*
“Do not go where the path may lead.. go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail”