01 Jun I AM NURTURED
June 20th is the Summer Equinox ~ a time for inner reflection and positive growth. It calls us to mature in openness and love. In every sense, this celestial event reveals the fullness of life – the richness of our worldly blessings.
As we experience the warm, full power of the solstice sun, we are reminded that each day is an unfolding of beauty and a renaissance of infinite possibilities. We are summoned to remember that the fruits of now contain the seeds of tomorrow. We seek to emerge from the old, and that we are meant to celebrate and appreciate life in all of its fullness.
It is time to celebrate, return to love and nurture the self, allowing our emotions to heal in order to restore our connection to the Great Spirit so that we can become the wise ones. The right relation with self that releases the fears and false values that self-sabotage our own selves causing us to be in conflict with our own heart.
Wishing you a sunny month filled with much laughter, playfulness and JOY. Your inner child wants to be free, to be the shining star that it came here to be. Put your energy on what you are grate-ful for in your life, and you will find more things coming into your life to be thankful for !! Believe in the power of your thought, the goodness of the universe, the worthiness of your being, the power of who you are, that all things are possible, and that you are the creator of your own reality.
“HEART❤WORK”FOR THE MONTH
Seed Your Positivity & Raise Your Vibration
Just like cultivating a garden with a rich array of exquisite flowers, you can engage in activities that continually seed your inner garden with a wide range of positivity states… from optimism to sheer joy. For example, doing what you love is an excellent way of growing a heightened sense of vitality and contentment in your life. When you garden, swim, or walk in nature, you not only keep your body healthy, but also stimulate your brain’s reward centre, enlivening your sense of pleasure. Laughter and playfulness also play an important role in bringing joy and happiness to fruition. By seeding your positivity, you’ll feel more awake, more alive, and more enthusiastic.
All your thoughts and feelings are energy, and energy is vibration. Learn to raise those vibrations and watch your life change dramatically.
1. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, from the morning dew to the evening stars and everything in between. Most go through life not noticing all the beautiful things that are around them, and yes it’s every where, so take the time to notice them, and appreciate them when you see it. Whether it’s the scent of a flower or the way rain ripples in puddles of water, appreciate the beauty life has to offer.
2. Make a list of all that you are grateful for. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibrations from focusing on what you do not have to what is already abundant in your life. There is more to be grateful for than you could possibly imagine. You can start with “I’m Alive!” and expand from there. Gratitude is the Attitude.
3. Meditate. The summer solstice is a great time to find inner peace and balance. A calm vibration is a high vibration. Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and breath in and out, each time making your breath longer, fuller and more relaxed. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of anxiety and stress. Meditation has a direct affect on your nervous system, calming you down and putting you in a peaceful state of mind.
4. Stop complaining and gossiping. Complaining and Gossip puts you in a very low vibration. Ask yourself “Are the things you are talking about bringing you more of what you want?” if not then, Stop complaining, and start finding ways to rejoice.
5. Focus your energy on positive changes. Take charge of your life and be em-power-ed. You are not a victim to circumstance, past, family upbringing, trauma, or anything else. You can change your life in an instant. In many wisdom traditions this is called “total responsibility.” No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. It’s a blessing because it gives you your power back.
The stability of summer and the promise of warmer days ahead is considered to be a time to develop yourself, to set yourself free, and to nurture yourself. Take the easier nature of summer as a reason to make greater efforts to make positive changes.