01 Mar I AM RENEWED
Spring Cleansing is about ridding yourself of all old dusty, limiting beliefs and patterns ~ so when we plant the new seeds in our gardens, we may be blessed with the beautiful budding flowers in our summer months.
I encourage you to continue nurturing the seeds that you have planted in your subconscious mind ~ in your eternal heart. With a little bit of patience, trust and surrender to the divine purpose of your Be-ing ~ there is no doubt that you will grow into the beautiful shining star that YOU ARE.
”As you will allow yourself to live in a space of expanded energy, expanded awareness of who you are, and truly live in that space of harmony, love and joy, you affect everything else around you”.
SPRING EQUINOX AND SPRING CLEANING
Spring is the season of renewal, rejuvenation, new beginnings, rebirth, new ideas, manifestation, and celebration. If you feel sluggish and low energy after a long and challenging winter, here are some tips to lift your energy up.
Tips for clearing your Mental/Emotional Clutter:
• Make a list of anything you’ve been procrastinating over, and ask yourself why you have been putting it off. What can you tackle and what can you let go of? When you’re clear on what you definitely has to be done, make a plan and get to it.
• Stop worrying. There is nothing constructive about worrying – it won’t help you avoid the outcome you’re worrying about and it’ll destroy your ability to enjoy the present. When a worrying thought arises, squash it straight away and focus your energy on what you’d like to happen instead.
• Follow through on promises and commitments. When you’ve said you’ll do something but you keep putting it off, it drains you of energy. If you can’t or don’t want to see them through, then be upfront about it and withdraw your promise.
• De-clutter everything in your home that you no longer need… from clothes, books, furniture, decorative items and more. Make space for the new that is coming into your life.
• Let go of anger and forgive. When somebody hurts you badly, it’s a normal response to feel anger, and to not want to forgive. But anger is bad for your health, both physical and emotional, so it’s actually in your interests to let it go and forgive the other person. Forgiving them doesn’t mean you have to welcome them back into your life with open arms, it just means letting go of the memory of what they’ve done to you and the feelings that go with it. Maybe the other person doesn’t deserve forgiveness, but you deserve to move on and leave the pain behind.
• Say no to people and activities that drag you down. Instead, surround yourself with people who uplift you and do things that make you feel great!
Did you know that even though the world is still in the midst of chaos and deep transformation, you can “choose” to be peaceful. How do you remain peaceful… when the world is demonstrating everything but peace? Loving… when the world is demonstrating everything but love? Forgiving… when the world is demonstrating everything but forgiveness?…
You insist on being who you are no matter what the rest of the world is being.