01 Jan I AM a Creator
Happy New Year 2021 to all my angel friends and Soultribe. I wish you all a New year filled with much love and kindness, abundance and success, clarity and focus, play and new adventures and everything else that your Heart desires. Expect Miracles this year! When you are open to Infinite Love and blessings, this allows the wonder of Miracles to manifest in your life.
2020 was a year of great challenges, changes, and setbacks for a lot of us but also a wonderful opportunity to go within and discover what is truly important in our life. In gratitude, think of all the blessings that you do have and all the attributes that you acquired last year such as courage, flexibility and strength.
Remember that when you have faith ~ the Universe will work with your divine self to give you the opportunities to release what no longer serves you so you can manifest your best possible life.
BELIEVE ~ TRUST ~ SURRENDER
For 2021, I promise myself…
- I promise myself to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
- I promise myself to talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet
- I promise myself to make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them
- I promise myself to look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true
- I promise myself to think only the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best
- I promise myself to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own
- I promise myself to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future
- I promise myself to wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet
- I promise myself to give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others
- I promise myself to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble
- I promise myself to think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds
- I promise myself to live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me
Thank You to The Optimist Clubs Of America-